The Calypso Charters Anguilla cancellation policy is as flexible as possible. If you must cancel, please notify us in writing as soon as possible at email@example.com and understand that this policy applies. These policies apply for any reason, including airline issues, unless otherwise specified.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Direct bookings: If your airline cancels or delays your flight, it is your responsibility to call us at 264-584-8504 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so we can advise you of your travel options. Because the ports on both St. Maarten and Anguilla close at 6:00 p.m., we are required to pay overtime to operate after this time. Between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m., it’s $250.00 extra. After 8:00 p.m. it’s an additional $150.00 per hour.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS AND PRIVATE TRANSFERS
If a direct booking, reservations must be paid in full with a credit card in order to be confirmed. Lack of payment in advance will result in passengers being “walk-up” customers and a boat and/or a seat cannot be guaranteed to be available.
Refunds and Credits:
- Full refund up when canceled in writing up to 5 days from travel date.
- Full credit toward future travel, but no refunds, when canceled in writing within 5 days from travel date.
- No refund or credit in the case of a no-show, under any circumstances.
Once we’ve figured out the details of your booking, a 50% deposit to confirm your excursion. The deposit must be made via credit card. The remaining 50% of the charter, will be charged to your card following completion of the excursion, plus any additional time or services incurred.
Refunds and Credits:
- Full refund of deposit, when canceled with more than 10 days, notice from excursion time.
- 50% refund of deposit, when canceled with 3-10 days, notice from excursion time.
- No refunds or credits when canceled with less than 72 hours from excursion time.
SCHEDULE CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS BY CALYPSO CHARTERS ANGUILLA
- In the event that sea traffic is prohibited by the government for any reason and Calypso is not permitted to operate, a credit toward future travel will be granted, but no refunds will be given.
- In the event that Calypso cancels for weather or unsafe conditions, a full refund will be given.
- While they don’t typically change by more than a few minutes, schedules are subject to change without prior notice.